Error: The expression you entered has a function name that FBRI FPS Database can't find.
Only in the latter part of 2012 has this issue popped up. Microsoft has changed the security of some functions that had worked in the past this can be fixed with an update of the FPS Macros in the database.
The following are screen shots of the error that you will encounter.
- Download the new macros. FPS699Macros.zip
- Extract the archive
- Open your database that needs repair
- Navigate to the Macros listing
- Delete FPS Macros
- Import macros from above extracted database
- Select Import
- navigate to the extracted database
- select FPS Macros
- Complete import
- Compact and repair your fixed database